I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Department Head Farewell

>> Thursday, August 23, 2007

The head of our engineering department is leaving soon and we went to Samy's Curry at Dempsey Road after work on Wednesday for the farewell dinner.

Group photo before our dinner

The food soon arrived in buckets and was then individually placed on each banana leaf.

The yummy food

There were still more servings topped onto my banana leaf and we were swarmed with so much food on the table. The spices really made me sweat and i guess i won the most "buay tahan spiciness" award.

Trying to finish the massive amount of food

I ate slowly at first and gradually overcame the spiciness to finish all the food on my plate. My stomach was filled to the brim as there were also additional dishes on the table.

Went back home after the satisfying dinner. The food is rather expensive though.

0 comments: