I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

1 Month of Work

>> Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Been working for more than 1 month at my company already. There had been ups and downs in the first few weeks but things are looking at the brighter side recently. I'm getting along fine with my supervisor after all and he does not give me menial chores for me to do. He teaches more relevant and useful stuff to me and i do learn quite a bit from him.

4 more months to go! Sent my van to service this morning at 8 am and luckily i was the first customer of the day. They did not take quite long to secure the engine cover back onto the undercarriage and i was off to work, late.

Anyway, i've been researching the places to go during my exchange and i feel so excited when i see the photos of the cities. Can't wait to go Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Bruges, Vienna, Salzburg, Prague, Venice, Rome, Budapest, Florence, etc. Gotta wait until feb next year though.

2 comments:

fei.pang 3:24 AM  

Aww... not coming to Germany? Haha...

Gunz 6:50 PM  

haha... of cos going to Germany as well! Dun worry... we will see ya there man! dun go back so soon from there k? hehe...