I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Outings before school starts

>> Sunday, August 05, 2007

Met up with Fuli, Weiming, Bernard and David at Wm's house in the afternoon and we went for lunch at a nearby hawker centre. Played basketball and badminton for about 2 hours after that and left shortly after for dinner with my jc friends. We went to a steamboat restaurant opposite Shaw Towers and ate from 8 to 11 pm. Derrick was telling us about his interesting European stories as he was there for summer studies for 5 weeks. He bought a pair of Birkenstock slippers for me but unfortunately the shoe size is a little too small for me. Learnt a lot of stuff about European countries, the people, the mode of transportation and their partying lifestyle.

We went to have desserts at Ah Q along Liang Seah Street and a bar next as Derrick miss his partying lifestyle in Oslo. My jc classmates are really well traveled. Meibin went to Minnesota for exchange, Clarence went to Atlanta for exchange and Turkey for AIESEC, Kit went to US for Work and Travel, India for overseas attachment and Japan for exchange, Weilin went to South Korea for summer studies, and finally Derrick to Norway for summer studies. Jim will be going to UK in a month's time for exchange as well. They are basically my main influence for wanting to spend a semester abroad. We kept on talking about overseas experiences and we are really a bunch of people who love traveling. Headed back home at around 1 am.

I feel a bit weird that i am not going to be attending lessons in NTU while the most of my uni friends are. Hope that we will keep in touch regularly too.

0 comments: