I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Trip to Seletar

>> Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ks wanted to tour around Seletar area before it turns into an aerospace hub and i accompanied him there.

We had lunch at Jalan Kayu and headed into Seletar area for some snapshots.

Road

Deserted Campsite

Aging Factories

Small planes

Frontal Plane

Serene Landscape

After the tour of Seletar, we headed to Yishun Ave 1 which cuts Lower Seletar Reservoir from Johor Straits.
The small mangrove area

Lampposts

We headed to AMK next to walk around for a while before heading back. I was having dinner at home when i saw the sky outside was RED. Check out the photos that i took from the top of my house.

Reddish

Really Red

0 comments: