I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Busy day

>> Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Went to school to settle some unconfirmed stuff and the unconfirmed stuff should be confirmed by next week. Headed to Orchard next for dinner with Stephen and went to shop for a while as well. I want a new pair of sports shoes but the ones i like are quite expensive.

Next, i met up with Sam, Hh and Sam's friend (forgot his name) at Woodlands Civic Centre for ktv at partyworld. We sang from 8 pm to 12 midnight and it only costs $16.25 per pax. That's quite cheap comparing to k-lunch at k-box which costs roughly $13 per pax. Ha.... Hope i didn't annoy them with my singing coz i like singing rock songs and shouting.

Had supper at 888 plaza before heading back home.

2 comments:

Anonymous 11:03 PM  

Realised that you like rock songs with a lot of shouting. But it's ok, at least I hear new songs everytime I go sing K.

Anyway you had to bear with my super-retro late 80s + early 90s songs selections... So retro rite?

Gunz 2:07 AM  

ya i get more 'high' singing rock songs haha....

ya your songs quite retro haha...

but it's nice to hear some of the old songs that i haven't listened to in a long long time.

:)