I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Outings before my IA

>> Saturday, July 21, 2007

Went to Aaron's house on friday for a mini gathering with Qy and Dz and we played ps2 games. Had dinner at Changi Village next and went to check out the location of S A E S L since we were in the vicinity.

Went out with my sec sch friends today. Weiming, David, Bernard and i were there to support Fuli who was performing one of the songs at Music Dreamers Cafe at Marina Square. Some of the singers had really good voices and i was mesmerised by their songs.

At Music Dreamers Cafe

Had dinner with them after the performance and window shopped for some time before heading back.

0 comments: