I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Last Paper to Go!!

>> Monday, April 30, 2007

After the long exam period, finally it's down to the last paper which is Introduction to Aircraft Design & Manufacturing on thursday.

Had my thermodynamics paper today and i think i did well enough to get at least a B+. Didn't remember some of the long formulas required for 1 particular question but it's alright. Managed to correct a careless mistake within the last 10 minutes as i forgot to take into account isentropic efficiency.

Was in good spirits today although the memory of my maths error still haunts me. 2.5 more days to the end of the WORST semester i ever had in NTU.

0 comments: