I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

No more

>> Saturday, April 14, 2007

Due to problems in subject matching, all 5 of us aero ppl are unable to go University of Hertfordshire for exchange. Man, it sucks but i had this bad feeling at the back of my mind.

My luck could only take me this far this time.

Would be trying for an overseas attachment if possible. I just wanna go overseas for goodness sake. Why are there so many problems involved?

Anyway, it was a bad day in school today. I do admit that i'm sometimes a little petty but i HATE ppl lying to me. I would hate it even more if the person thinks that it's ok. One of my pet peeves is that the person says that he/she has not studied for the exams yet but actually has spent quite a lot of time studying. Plain hypocrite. What's their point of not telling right? What's there to hide?

What is worse is that i get along with the person well most of the time. I wouldn't give a damn if i'm not close to the person but i would kick up a fuss if i know the person well. This sounds like i'm an incredibly difficult friend but obviously i'm not. Haha.....

I just wanna get it off my chest. I think my bad mood is mostly induced by exam stress. Will be studying intensively the next few days. 20 more days to go.

6 comments:

Kok Sheng 9:13 AM  

well, think of the positive of staying in sg. u get to save $$ and also be with your family. sg is not a too bad place to stay in. there are many hidden gems in sg, but soon-to-be-destroyed. Catch them before they are all gone. u shd noe what i'm talking about---nature!

people who look like they cant bother, yet at the back studying like mad are called duck philosophers. ducks look v calm above water surface but their legs are peddling very hard below water surface.

slbheng 10:37 AM  

We'll just have to endure 3 more torturous semesters in NTU. Look on the bright side, we're almost halfway through!

Oh, if I said I studied a little, I bet you'll believe me right? Haha. I just started on Kuan's notes. Up the lorry this time.

Good luck for your prep for exams. Don't get too bothered by the people ard u. Just make sure you have done your part, and that's more important.

Gunz 12:24 PM  

Thanks for all your comments. Ha, ya all the stress is getting to me. I think it's coz most of the ppl around me are so hardworking and i'm getting paranoid. Haha... Good luck for your exams as well!

Gunz 12:30 PM  

i just started Kuan's notes yesterday also. Got lots to catch up.

Anonymous 1:15 PM  

Don't worry, I at Kuan's note, left the Incompressible part, but his tutorials are honestly difficult, I believe we're all quite screwed there.

I get a feeling I know that person you mention on your blog. Well if it is, I've been misinformed by that same individual more than once. And you and I are not the only one.

Gunz 10:24 PM  

Hi Janan, yup i agree that the tutorials are HARD. Took at least 1 hour to go through each tutorial.

Also, the formulas provided are definitely insufficient. Arggg...