I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

4 Down, 2 More

>> Thursday, April 26, 2007

Had my Maths 4 paper today.

It was another manageable paper but i didn't think i did well due to my stupid careless mistakes. At first, i thought there was only half an hour for a question as my previous 2 papers had 5 questions each. I only realized in the 3rd question that the maths paper had only 4 questions and i had been rushing through the earlier questions.

That probably resulted in one of the most stupid error i ever commited. I drew the radius of the circle wrongly when shifting the center.

Felt like a knife stabbed into my heart when i realized the error after the paper. Anyway, it's over and don't feel like talking about it although i'm sure the mistake will drop 1 grade for my maths results.

Maths has always been one of my more confident papers but sadly this time, it's not.

Anyway, Thermodynamics paper next monday. Will try to concentrate and study in the library today and not think of the errors again. :(

0 comments: