I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Zapped of my life

>> Monday, April 02, 2007

Arggg..........

I just returned home from school at 10.30 pm. Why???? Why is my life so tragic? I haven't finished my 20 page aero materials report and aerodynamics is super tough. I seriously can't understand Falkner-Scan equations and applications! The exams are in 2 weeks time!

Stayed back in school to complete the prototype from the aero design project and after overcoming MANY difficulties, (i mean MANY) we managed to put it all together.

What a relief when the fans started spinning simultaneously after many attempts at connecting the wires, the switch, the variable resistors, the motor, etc. Some of the resistors got burnt and it was a hassle to find the resistance we want considering the fact that we need the 2 fans to spin at the same speed.


Uncompleted interior of prototype


Completed High Rise Rescue Vehicle with controller at the back

This prototype took us nearly 1 week to complete and we had spent many trips to buy stuff like balsa wood, rotors, wheels, resistors, wires, etc...

This semester is really a life-sucker, brain-drainer, time-eater, and stress-inducer.

0 comments: