I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

3 Down, 3 More

>> Monday, April 23, 2007

Had Aerospace Materials paper today. It was an okay paper and i did okay only, i think. Screwed up a few questions as i didn't memorise the notes thoroughly.

Went to NUS library to study after the exam and it was rather unproductive as i slept at 4 am the day before. Gotta rush for the next 2 days to cover everything for my Maths 4 exam on thursday.

I must endure!!! Just 9 more days to go. 13 more days to start of EID in fact. EID is a compulsory intersem for all MAE students and we have to go to school every weekday for 5 weeks. "Happy" ending after my exams indeed!

0 comments: