I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Will update again

>> Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My body is very tired from the cycling. Cycled for around 80 km during the entire length of the trip (Pengarang to Desaru and Desaru back to Pengarang) and this is definitely my most 'shag' cycling experience. All of our butts were very sore and painful from all the cycling. The feeling when i finally reached the Pengarang jetty is definitely of much relief. In the last leg of my journey, cycling 18 km non-stop in the intermittent rain (among the front pack) carrying my haversack was definitely a great achievement for myself. I had pushed myself beyond my own limits and every up-slope was physiologically draining and immensely exhausting.

My thighs are still quite sore from the strenous activity as it had been quite some time since i last did any form of exercise. Will update again when i come back from Hong Kong.

Was packing my stuff for Hong Kong & Macau just now. Hope my leg won't cramp when i go shopping tomorrow. Will be back next tue night. In the meantime, i hope my exam results which should be released during the time i'm in Hong Kong won't dampen my holiday mood there. :)

0 comments: