I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

In Hong Kong

>> Sunday, December 24, 2006

Used the computer in my hostel to check my exam results but it's still not out yet. Anyway, Hong Kong is a city that never sleeps. We wake up early and sleep late almost everyday. It is truely a shopper and food paradise over here. Some of the streets here are jam-packed with people and the city is bustling with life. We had also been to Macau and Shenzhen over these few days. Been to Disneyland yesterday as well. Will describe the trip in detail when i get back next tue night.

2 comments:

Anonymous 4:28 PM  

hey guys! I noe u'll all still in HK now! Merry Christmas to u guys! Have fun there! See u all when u're back!

Gunz 2:42 AM  

Hey thanks ade! Btw we are back in Spore liao. Happy holidays to you too!