I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

It's over!

>> Friday, December 01, 2006

The exams are over! I'm definitely quite relieved although the Aerospace Dynamics was the toughest paper among all the papers this semester. I'm very sure that I won't be able to get an A, i'll be satisfied with a B+, but a B is a more practical prediction (nothing worse i hope?) Anyway, I don't wanna care about exams anymore coz i'm released from exam hell.

Had pizza hut lunch feast at jurong point with 7 other coursemates after the exam and then accompanied Clarence to Sitex at Singapore Expo as he wanted to buy a printer. There isn't a lot of stuff there compared to Comex or IT Show. We finished browsing the stuff in about half an hour.

It was also another vehicle familiarisation for me and i got used to my van's controls already. Love the fabulously shiny gleaming red look especially.

Time to regain some rest! I've only slept 3 hours 40 mins the night before, due to the result of spending only 2 days revising for a core subject.

0 comments: