I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Grandpa's Birthday

>> Sunday, December 03, 2006

Spent the first half of my day playing computer game and went out in the evening to Sakura Clementi for buffet dinner. The turnout was better than expected and many people came for the celebration. The variety of food is excellent but the quality is okay only. The price of the dinner buffet for each adult is $26 and we get to enjoy sashimi,
unagi, dory, salmon, clams, oysters, prawns, and many other foodstuff like sushi, ice-cream, paper steamboat, laksa, satay, assortment of dim sum, beef steaks, lamb steaks, baby octopus, mango pudding, cakes, and the list goes on and on.

Most of us were very full after we finished our dinner about 2 hours later. Celebrated my grandpa's birthday afterward.


Grandpa and family


Photo with my cousins

Packing my stuff for Cambodia after i reached home. Looking forward to the trip but the four of us have to wake up very early on Tue as the plane departs at 7.05 am.

0 comments: