I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Super busy week is over!!!

>> Friday, February 16, 2007

Monday, returned home at 7.30 pm. Researched and did some prior work for my aero design project. Started doing my lab report from 11.30 pm until 3 am.

Tuesday, returned home from school at 9.15 pm. Continued doing my lab report until 3 am.

Wednesday, returned home at 8.15 pm. Wrapped up and completed my 36 page lab report at 3 am.

Thursday, returned home at 6 pm. Studied for thermodynamics test from 7.30 pm but was too tired and feel asleep for about 1.5 hrs. Continued studying for the test from 10.30 pm to 3 am.

Friday, thermo test. Should be able to pass but did not do well for it. Went Arts, Design, Media library to research on my elective report.

Horribly busy week and finally it's Chinese New Year. Happy holidays and Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! I definitely need this break. School's killing me.....

2 Aero design projects, 1 stupid technical communication project, 1 extra aerospace materials report, 1 elective report and presentation, and finally all the either tough or 'undoable' tutorials to go. Life sucks when it comes to engineering.

0 comments: