I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Photography

>> Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yuan Sheng and i stayed back after our solidworks session in school to develop our film and photos. This time, i did not screw up the loading of film into the container. We went to the completely dark film loading room to load our film and there is much more space for us to maneuver. The turning of the spool was much easier and smooth compared to my first attempt.

We then continued the procedure of adding the developer, stop bath & fixer, then putting the spool under running water for 30 minutes, putting in the wetting agent, and finally drying the film in a heater cabinet.

The photos were to be developed next and we did the test prints before making the contact print. Choosing the photos were not too difficult for me as i already had in mind some of my well taken photos.

I must say that i'm very glad to have some great shots for my second roll of film.


Symmetry @ Esplanade


The most famous church in Singapore

I can't help but take out my A4 sized photos from time to time and admire at the photos i've just taken on sunday. Ha.... I gotta admit the photography skills i have developed after taking tons and tons of photos with my old and new digicam.

Nice shots right? Haha......

0 comments: