I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Products

>> Saturday, February 10, 2007

Had 4 hours of break today and headed to ADM building to develop my film and photos. It was a slower process as i have to deal with 3 rolls of film.

I only had time to develop 2 contact prints and left to attend my lecture at 3.30 pm. I continued developing the photos after the lecture. I'm rather pleased with the photos i've taken this time round as well.


The sky, the sun, the glass and the structure


The lonely sunset


The tree by the sea


Get up to the next window


CHJIMES

I developed the above photos until 8.15 pm and headed to Junhui's condo for bbq as he had invited some of his NZ friends who will be leaving Singapore soon. Helped to barbeque the food until around 11 pm and headed back home.

0 comments: