I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Chinese New Year

>> Monday, February 19, 2007

It's the first day of Chinese New Year and i have the important task of entertaining my younger cousins by letting them use my computer and laptop to play computer games. I do enjoy mingling with my younger cousins coz they are a fun loving bunch of children.

My father's side of my extended family mostly came in the afternoon and most of them either played mahjong, watched tv or played poker cards.


Mahjong'ing'


Blackjack'ing' (using chocolates as chips)

My mother's side of my extended family came in the evening and we had ordered buffet catering for everyone. We had quite a lot of food as my mum cooked some of her specialty dishes as well.


Me and my young cousins


My sister, my super cute second cousin and me


My cousins playing the confetti poppers

It is definitely a stress-free and joyful day for all of us. PS: The tagboard was vandalised by one of my cousins.

0 comments: