I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

2nd Day of CNY

>> Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Slept at around 5 am yesterday and woke up at 12 noon today. Accompanied my sister to her boss's house to 'bai nian'. The house is rather big with a swimming pool at the back. We had buffet lunch and waited for a while for the lion dance troupe to arrive.


Arrival of the lion dance troupe


Entering the house

They performed their usual movements around the house before crouching down to peel oranges, spray confetti and throw vegetables out from the lion costume's head. We left soon after and headed back home to meet up with my parents.

Went to some of my relatives' houses next. Settled at my aunty's house for buffet dinner and the mahjong tiles and poker cards automatically appeared after consuming our food. Played mahjong for some time with my cousins and we all tried to teach Yl the basic techniques of mahjong.


A candid shot of my second cousin

0 comments: