I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Body Aches and Dinner

>> Thursday, August 10, 2006

Had lessons in the morning and went for ippt in the evening at Bedok Camp with Ks, Jy, Zy and Kr. They started the ippt later than the stipulated timing and there wasn't a lot of people taking compared to Maju Camp.

We cleared the 4 stations and i was aiming for a pass as i didn't train for ippt since reservist which was 2 months ago. After running, panting, perspiring and aching, i finally managed to pass the ippt with an incentive of $100. Ks, Jy and Zy got silver while Kr and i got a pass. I will be able to clear my 2nd year ippt after my birthday later this month.

We also saw one of our sgts Weijie when he was clearing his RT and we all headed to our ex-PS Sgt Colin's newly opened restaurant at Siglap after our exercise. It was located among the private houses and rather difficult to find. Luckily, Zy knew the directions and we reached there within 15 mins.


Dining

The price is very reasonable for its ambience and the quality of the food. My chicken chop was very thick and juicy. We spent quite some time chatting and catching up with each others' lives.


Group Photo of NS Men

My body is aching badly! I need to exercise more!

0 comments: