I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Sentosa

>> Saturday, February 12, 2005

I lost my voice when i was at sentosa today. I think it is the combination of prolonged ktv, excessive sun, late nights and heaty chinese new year goodies that caused my voice to croak like an old toad.

Met at Habourfront at 9 am and had breakfast at the hawker centre beside the bus interchange. Took a shuttle bus to Sentosa and headed to Siloso Beach via the monorail. Played volleyball when we reached the beach. Keng Han bought a frisbee later and we played an intensive round of frisbee under the super hot sun. We all got tired after around 1 hour and some of them headed to the sea to cool down. I didn't want to get wet so i was lazing around chatting with some of them and practised my aiming with Jianyu. Daryl arrived shortly and we threw him into the sea after emptying his pockets of his handphone and wallet. Paul gave him a nasty scratch on his inner arm accidentally while hoisting his body into the sea. It was a really bad scratch and all the clotted blood could be seen along the line of scratch. Daryl was treated to a meal at delifrance in return. We had our expensive lunch at Delifrance just outside Siloso Beach where we were having our beach activities.

I was quite pissed that my volleyball was lost just a few hours at Sentosa. I had entrusted my volleyball to David but he left it at the bags area when he was playing frisbee and it was gone when we finished playing. Nevertheless, we continued our fun and games. I followed Kok Sheng on a long Dragon trail to an underground bunker on top of a hill overlooking the sea. Took quite a number of photos along the way. I thought all of the bunkers can be explored but the underground ones are locked. It was a rather interesting experience coz i did not visit the places before. Walked all the way down the hill to get back to Siloso Beach. They were playing frisbee again and had found my volleyball in the vicinity. Someone actually asked for the ball back and said that the ball is theirs but after some clarifications with me, they confirmed that the volleyball is mine and took it back from that guy. Luckily i was not at the beach at that time or else i would have blown my top and scolded that asshole who stole my volleyball and had the cheek to say that the volleyball is his after stealing it. Rested for a while on Paul's ground sheet and showed some of them the photos i took. The sun did not decrease its intensity after noon and most of them were sun burnt as they were only wearing bermudas or trunks. They went to bathe after the game and we took a shuttle bus back to the arrival centre and another bus back to Habourfront. Walked aimlessly at Habourfront Shopping Centre for a while before heading to the food junction for some bite. Left for home after that.

Some photos i took


Collected quite a lot of ang baos during chinese new year and this year's collections should be more than $300 as usual. Won $20 from blackjack gambling yesterday night at a relative's house.

Tired, voiceless and sun burnt gunz out.

0 comments: