I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Marina Barrage (Part 2)

>> Sunday, November 30, 2008

We then waited for sunset and thankfully there were not a lot of clouds to block the setting sun.

Sun behind the trees

Skyline with sunset

Skyline with sunset plus flying kite

Singapore Flyer and sunset

I love this view of the Singapore Flyer

People by the fountain

and me

Burst of colours

Sloping trees

Marina Barrage

Kids playing in the fountain

Lovely lights

I think Marina Barrage is a tastefully done water conservation and architectural project. The free admission to the state of the art visitor centre adds points to the new tourist attraction as well. This visit will surely not be the first and the last for me.

0 comments: