I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

JB

>> Saturday, November 29, 2008

Went out with some of my coursemates to JB City Square to sing ktv and celebrate after the exams. We took some time to get used to the remote control for the ktv but the price is definitely more reasonable compared to Singapore. The temperature of the room can be changed as well.

Singing

Some of us wanted to get haircuts and we went to Reds Salon for Wash & Cut for 33 RM. Since i haven't been to a salon/barber/hairdresser for years (coz i cut my hair myself), i figure there is no harm cutting it once outside. I wasn't really satisfied with the end result though. The hairdresser seems quite quick to cut and probably she just wanted to finish the job fast without really making sure that the job was done well. Or perhaps i am just a pitpicker. Ha...

In the salon

After the haircuts and some shopping, we proceeded to a back alley street full of street hawkers and tried the local laksa (different from Singapore version), popiah (without crunchy bits), bbq wings (same) and char quey tiao (less sweet sauce). Didn't know the food street existed until now. It was nice to try the same dish but different flavours of food.

0 comments: