I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

2 down! 2 more to go!

>> Friday, November 14, 2008

Heat Transfer is officially done and over with. The massive cramming of information the past 2 days has been very exhausting. Slept only 1 hour today and luckily my mind was still conscious when i was doing the paper. I would say i have done an okay job for the paper considering the fact that i did not do a single tutorial or exam paper; i just read all the solutions without any practice. That's quite bad as i stumbled on a few manageable questions in the exam.

Anyway, it's over and i'm glad that after next monday's control paper, i can take a breather before my last exam on 24 Nov.

5 more written exams (plus next semester's) before graduation! (although i know most people in other courses got lesser exams than me)

0 comments: