I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Exams over

>> Monday, November 24, 2008

Exams are over! The electrical paper was rather manageable but i definitely could have done better. I put in an average amount of effort and i guess i'll be getting an average grade as well.

Anyway, it has been 1.5 years ago since i last took exams in NTU back in Year 2 Sem 2. I feel that my motivation and perseverance have been dropping and dropping every semester. I guess that this semester, my grades would be a wake-up call for me to buck up.

Hopefully, i will get some things done with my FYP during the December holidays. I'll be heading to Vietnam for a short 5 day getaway from 8 Dec to 12 Dec in 2 weeks time as well.

0 comments: