I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Overcome with emotions

>> Friday, December 21, 2007

It was my last day of work and i had a farewell lunch with my repair team at Xing Wang Hong Kong Cafe in Pasir Ris. My supervisor treated all of us and i am really appreciative of it.

It was nice of people whom i do not know so well before and they took the chance to wish their good lucks and goodbyes to me before i leave. I will miss my colleagues who were closer to me during my 5 months attachment dearly.

Joan i really enjoy your hearty jokes and will miss you a lot, Joyce i will always know what a wonderful person you are, Weifu i will miss your gossip and jokes, Hui Peng i will remember you as the feisty mamma who is so friendly and outgoing.

Sigh.... I was so unwilling to leave the office at the last moment. How i wish that i could spend more time with my colleagues who treated me so well during my attachment. How i wish that i could get to know better some of my colleagues who are not as close to me in my department.

Truth be told, i was counting down the days 2 weeks before my final day in my company. I wish that i wouldn't have to wake up so early everyday and trudge through the boring work everyday.

As the days crept closer and closer, the more i cherish their company and i felt more and more 'she3 bu1 de2" to leave the company.

My journey back home was full of emotions and i'm glad to know each and everyone of them in my department.

Feeling a little lost right now. Wondering what i should do during the 1 month before i go to Holland. So to all my friends, just call me up anytime before i go on exchange!

Life goes on.... I am proceeding to another stage of my life.

0 comments: