I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Fine Dining

>> Saturday, December 29, 2007

Met up with Dz, Aaron and Qy on wed for lunch at Corduroy & Finch along Bukit Timah road. It was rather hard to find a parking lot during lunchtime there.

cote du boeuf (flame-grilled with nomu beef rub, potato wedges & roasted bell pepper sauce)

chicken ballontine (braised mushroom, root vegetables & red wine sauce)

tuna loin (charred-grilled with herbs, tomato confit, basil-smashed potatoes)

bouillabaisse (lobster, mussels, prawn, cod fish & calamari braised in saffron broth, garlic rouille & saffron potatoes)

Took a photo of each dish as they were expensive! The ambience in the restaurant is great and the service is good. However, the food is just above average for me. Definitely overpriced in my opinion and i am sure i could find better food at a better price elsewhere.

We headed to Island Creamery at Serene Centre for ice cream next. The putut hitam ice cream is really nice, and the teh tarik ice cream is unique as well.

Headed back after our desserts and got my flu vaccination to reduce chances of falling ill during my exchange.

0 comments: