I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Colleague's Wedding

>> Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Headed over to my colleague's wedding at an Indian temple in Katong area on Sunday night. It was my first time attending an indian wedding as well as many of my colleagues' first time.

Indian Temple

Some of my colleagues were decked out in indian costumes

Groom walking towards the stage for the matrimonial ceremony

Bride and groom on stage sitting on the throne

The ceremony lasted quite long and many of us headed downstairs for food in the midst of it. They were doing some rituals or traditional things on stage and we could not really see what they were doing.
Having dinner in the eating area

After having our dinner buffet style, we headed back up to the multi purpose hall for the ceremony and soon, it was time to give the newly weds our ang baos or wedding gifts.

We left soon next and it was an interesting experience indeed to attend an indian wedding.

0 comments: