I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Jam-packed

>> Sunday, December 16, 2007

Orchard Road was jam packed with so many people and so was my schedule. Anyway, i met up with Stephen there in the afternoon as we need to do a bit of Christmas shopping.

Headed over to Vivocity with Calvin, Sam and Paul for dinner at Sushi Tei before getting to Sihan's 21st birthday party at The Olive restaurant near Labrador Park. The ambience and the setting was nice and there were beer and wine served as well. Thanks to Sihan for baking the nice cupcakes for us!

I wished i could stay on longer as i hadn't seen many of my coursemates for so many months. Rushed back home next as my grandfather had won quite a significant amount of money from 4D and treated all of us, including relatives, to buffet food. My mum had insisted me to come back for an extended family photo. About 1 week ago, she was contemplating on whether we should hire a professional photographer to take the whole family photo and i rejected it as i think i would be able to manage the shot.

Apparently, i came back too late as they had already taken the group photo. Some of my relatives had to leave earlier, thus they took the group photo before i came back home.

Then i was thinking, i should have stayed at the party after all. Never mind, hope to be able to see them again before i leave for exchange next month.

Headed over to Derrick's place for his grandmother's wake at around 10.30 pm with my jc friends. Thankfully Derrick was not very affected over the matter and we were chit chatting all the way until 2 am.

What a day.......

0 comments: