I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Road to Recovery

>> Sunday, May 20, 2007

It had been an entirely sick week for me as my sore throat generated flu and cough which seem to be extremely resilient against my medication. My illness was made worse by a constant headache which popped up since friday night. Went to see a doctor on saturday afternoon as the headache won't subside after taking panadol. I'm glad i did as the illness had caused "bi2 mo2 yan2" which is infection in the upper cavity of the nasal passageway which resulted in the constant headache.

The bill was a whopping $106 as the antibiotics given to me is more powerful than klacid (the yellow coloured antibiotic pill), which is augmentin (white coloured pill) that costs $4 a pill.

Anyway, my parent just traded in their old Mercedes for a new one. The cool thing about it is the GPS system. We can key in places or road names into the system and it will give instructions (turn left, turn right, etc) on how to go to the place.

2 comments:

Anonymous 3:32 PM  

Take care of yourself.. Get well soon!!

Gunz 12:30 AM  

hey thanks! i hope i do too!