I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Another Ktv Session

>> Sunday, May 06, 2007

Met up with my sec sch friends plus david's gf and it's our first time meeting her. Nice to get to know her. The rest of them had met up for a basketball session but as usual, i couldn't wake up so early and joined them at around 2 pm after they finished their game. We went to Ang Mo Kio's kbox and had k-student which is at $12++.

David was as usual "torturing" us with his rendition of any song he picked but it was totally entertaining though. It was the second straight day i went for ktv and my throat was feeling a little swollen.

After taking loads of Strepsils, i felt slightly better but we chose mainly hard songs to sing as usual. Towards the end of our session, we forgot that the tidbits was actually free flow and we ate like crazy so that they can refill for us. By the way, the bill was more than what we had expected and we had to pay $18.60 per pax. It's quite different from the $12++ they advertised but what can we do about it. Ha....

It was nice to catch up with them after so long and i feel that the 'life' is coming back to my life. Somehow, i feel like the 'life' is going to be taken away from this coming monday onwards. Stupid EID, it sucks big time seriously. 2 AUs and 5 days a week, what kind of crap is that? I need to cool down man, haha.....


Group photo

Ok, back to positive things. I met up with my jc gang for dinner and it was nice to see them after so long. We met up at Cafe Cartel at Serangoon Gardens and we were there for 3 hours plus, chit chatting and catching up with each others' lives. All the best to Weilin and Shirley to their upcoming working life! Time flies.......

Derrick will be going summer studies in Norway while Jimmy will be going Manchester next sem for exchange. I would really love to have the overseas exposure as well but too bad for me..... Why do i keep drifting into unhappy stuff? I should be happy that exams are over. Probably the EID frustration has exceeded the post exam happiness.

0 comments: