I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Settler's Cafe

>> Friday, September 01, 2006

Thursday is my slackest day coz i got only 1 lecture in the morning. Went for K-Student with Ks at Cineleisure and i practised the song which i'll be performing tomorrow quite a few times. Quite nervous about my song presentation during my elective tomorrow as it's only my 2nd public performance and it's graded!

After the ktv session, i met up with my jc friends at Holland Village Settler's Cafe for games and food. There wasn't much people there initially but more and more people came and the seats were all filled. (Thursday is Ladies Night)

We played the grabbing totem game, blockus, sequences, gold mining game and the crapping game in the 4 hours we spent there. There are fewer games that we can play, with so many people around but we still had an enjoyable time there.


JC Group Photo

0 comments: