I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Travelling soon

>> Monday, May 15, 2006

Went Lot 1 to get my spectacles fixed and they exchanged my spectacles with the same model for free. They transferred my lens onto a new frame and it was done in minutes. The colour of the new frame is now navy blue compared to my previous shade of matt grey as it was sold out in the store. Very nice of them to replace my broken spectacles for free.

I headed to Bugis next to get a tripod and a multi plug adaptor for my trip to New Zealand in 2 days time. Went to Alan Photo (great prices and good service) in sim lim square as usual and bought a compact extendable tripod for $15. It's original price is $25 but the saleperson gave me a discount as the only stock left was the display item.

Next was discussion for the Taiwan trip in july at KAP. Gs, Edwin, Terence and i discussed from 9 pm to 12 midnight and most of the details have been finalised. What's left is the booking of the train tickets and hotel rooms.

I haven't packed anything for New Zealand yet. Gonna start tomorrow.

0 comments: