I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

New Camera!

>> Friday, May 12, 2006

Went out with Stephen today for lunch and we headed to Coffee Club Express at Taka. It has been quite some time since the both of us met up. I accompanied him to look for a pair of shoes around orchard and we then headed to Sim Lim Square (should be my last visit there) as i had made up my mind to buy a digicam. Fickle-minded me right? Bought Panasonic FX01 for $598 inclusive of a leather case and a 512mb sd card.



The rest of the time i spent when i came back home was taking macro photos, taking high sensitivity photos, taking slow shutter photos, taking flash/non-flash photos, taking long exposure photos, taking videos, taking portrait photos, taking low light photos, etc. Noise is a slight problem when it comes to taking high sensitivity photos and it is a bit grainy on the areas with low ambient light and where the flash cannot reach. The flash pictures are impressively clear and vivid though. White balance is excellent and the colors are well saturated. The main difference between my new digicam and the others is mainly the 28 mm lens. Most digicams start from 35 mm of focal length and the area of capture is around 15% smaller.

Some of my jc friends and i went to Bukit Timah for supper and it was a very last minute decision (we decided to go at 11.45 pm). Paiseh to those who were not informed. Took a few pics also.


0 comments: