I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Muscle Ache Day

>> Sunday, May 14, 2006

When i woke up today, my muscles were kind of sore from the badminton session yesterday. Woke up rather early to go to the temple with my mum. We headed to Bugis (again!) to the famous Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho temple. We had our breakfast/lunch at a nearby hawker centre and i spent some time shopping with my mum after that. There is a storewide discount of 10% at OG and many people were inside looking for cheap offers.

Next, i headed to Maju Camp as i had booked my ippt at 4 pm. I didn't really care too much about it and the only exercises i did prior to the ippt was only swimming and badminton. The last time i ran was several weeks before the exams which is around 2 months ago. Can't remember when was the last time i did a chin up. Maybe 1 year ago? My laziness paid off as i failed my 1st ippt after i ORDed.

The first 2 items was a breeze as i got 5 points for the shuttle run and sit-up stations each. I even had 25 seconds to rest within the 1 min after i completed 40 sit-ups. It was all downhill after that as i only got 230 cm for my standing broad jump. I was even boosting to Ks minutes before that standing broad jump is no kick at all. 3 points added. My most feared station was next and it's chin-up. I had expected that this station is my achilles heel and i was proven right. Only managed to do 4 chin-ups (6 to pass). IPPT failed!

I wasn't disappointed or anything coz i didn't put in any effort in training for it at all. Ran for the 2.4 km run although i can skip it since i've failed 1 station already. Got a lousy timing though. Haha....

Ks and i headed to Queensway next as we wanted to buy chin-up bar to improve our chin-ups. Bought a Kettler chinning bar for $27 there. Had dinner at Alexandra Food Centre before heading back.



My naughty cousins snatching my laptop away from me.

0 comments: