I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Work Woes

>> Monday, June 06, 2005

Getting more and more sian of my job. But at least it's better than jobless right? No real colleagues to talk to, just me, myself and i. Hearing the same old ranting and complaints from the residents who are picked for the general household survey. They can complain to me but i cannot complain to anyone leh. Ha....

Today i was interviewing a middle-age guy with a really toxic breath. Was trying not to stand too close to him and breathe too much air into my lungs. I should have offered some mints to him. Next was a shophouse which was closed during mondays only and i didn't know how to contact the people living on the 2nd level. After useless attempts by knocking on the closed shop entrance and back door, I was considering shouting to the 2nd storey of the shophouse. No other way to contact the resident so i went ahead with the shouting. Embarrassing as i was not the only one in the vicinity. So paiseh..... Turns out that only the maid is around after their kind neighbour helped me to shout as well. Bummer...

Enumerated a record number of households today. Completed almost all of my new batch of households given to me today. Can slack for most of this week liao :)

8 comments:

a-wei 1:00 AM  

hey hey..
nvr see yr blog e other time..
haha.. always tot it was rather smooth sailing for u..coz nvr hear u complain b4..
OMG.. u actuly shouted downstairs? aiyo.. hope i dun kana such cases..
a bit true lor..at times getting a bit sian abt e job.. coz.. e cases seems more n more diff..
as you say..when wanna complain..oso duno complain to who.. i tink it might be boring for others to listen to my stories all e time so i always cut them short. oso dun dare to tell joshua too much coz.. dun wana appear as whinny FW..
so..like u.. i oso like to complain n ramble in my blog.. haa..
anyway..jia you ja you!

a-wei 1:00 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gunz 2:00 AM  

hey, nice to see ya here. :) u know i only worked 1 day and 2 nights this week. I become super slack liao. haha.....

Gunz 2:11 AM  

btw wad's the add of your blog?

a-wei 7:46 AM  

http://w-e-i.blogspot.com

Gunz 12:22 AM  

ic...hai....today was a bad day of work for me. kena scolded and had to explain so long to a particular hh. then didn't enumerate any hhs from the old batch. sian... then got only 18 new cases. u leh?

a-wei 6:15 PM  

hey hey..
me jz back fm malaysia after 2 days.
yet to collect my new cases..
heh.. will do so tml.
if u gt 18 onli..
i tink mine is worse

Gunz 4:15 AM  

haha....i just went johor on sunday as well. No lar, i think u got 20 plus cases, so don't worry :)