I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Troublesome

>> Monday, June 13, 2005

Was reading the ntu stuff sent to me and there were a lot to go through. Accepted my course online and ntu students have to matriculate online from 20 - 22 july. I think it is the first year they are implementing this online matriculation but it's good since it would save all prospective students a trip to NTU.

Applying for hostel is really quite expensive, there is a one time first payment of $300 if we are offered the hostel. I hope that the experience will be worth more than the $$$ paid. There are also many other things to take note of, eg. myNTU account, change of password within 7 days from activation of account, edusave form, online matriculation, tuition grant, etc.

Didn't know that going into university is so troublesome :(

Worked until 10.30 pm today and my new batch of households are at balestier and whampoa areas which is rather far from my house. Did not enumerate a lot of cases as well.

0 comments: