I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Muscle Aches, Work Pressure and Sleep Deprivation

>> Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Played badminton for the past 2 days. Today with my sec sch mates and yesterday with my jc mates. Went for work after playing badminton as i have to clear my cases preferably before my KL trip. I worked until 11 pm on monday and 10.40 pm today. No choice lor, want to relax must work first. Got a complaint today for visiting a household too late. They think i want to visit so late meh? I work until so late leh, want to go home eat supper one. Ha... Actually it's my fault lar, shouldn't blame them. It has been 2 hectic days, almost without time to rest.

Going KL tomorrow morning and will be back on sunday night. And i still haven't packed my bag yet. Will be waking up at 5.15 am tomorrow. :( Hope that KL will be FUN!

0 comments: