I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Down

>> Sunday, June 05, 2005

Feeling down today. It's probably because i'm working on Sunday and nobody asked me out. :( Can't watch movies on weekends so what else to do on weekends? Singapore so few things to do. Sian.....

I think i'm getting a bit cranky coz i slept at 5.30 am the night before. Went out with my jc mates on sat to have dinner at holland village. Went habourfront mall for some window shopping and snacks before going to labrador park for a ghost hunting trip part 2. Took a stroll along the dimly lit pavements and nature trails before ending at the beach. There were quite a lot of couples there as usual.

Back to the carpark, i dragged edwin and gs up to the road where it is sealed. As i expected, there is a creepy looking house by the side of the road. I wanted to venture further down the sealed road but nobody else was willing. My sixth sense was telling me that there must be a reason to barricade the road at night. Too bad we only uncovered the house and nothing more. The house was fenced up and nobody was able to get in.

Headed to jimmy's favourite resting spot at jurong hilltop near jurong birdpark next. The scenery was wonderful as it was near the coastline and there were many specks of light from jurong island. Too bad i didn't bring my camera. Another romantic couple destination.

Almost got my new handphone this weekend. My sis arrived at the shop where i told her to buy as i saw the handphone offer in the newspapers which gives freebies such as dvd player, extra battery, pouch and 128 mb multimedia card. Found out that it requires buyers to trade in handphone as i did not read the terms and conditions properly.

I have to wait patiently for good offers i guess.

2 comments:

Dark Messenger 12:26 PM  

Sorry man.. I didn't know you were so free.. Thought of asking you to go with us to the PC Show, but decided otherwise since you already went there before.. Nevermind, I'll make it a point to ask you whenever we're meeting up the next time..

Gunz 1:01 AM  

ha.....it's ok lar. no worries :)