I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Donovan's 1 month Celebration

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

My parents and I went to my sis place for Donovan's 1 month old celebration. There were quite a lot of people and I helped to look after the baby for some time while my sis and bro-in-law took care of the numerous guests.

Baby sleeping

He slept throughout the noise only waking up and crying during feeding time. According to my sis, Donovan is a night owl as well. He likes to sleep in the day and wake up at night. I guess that particular trait is ingrained in his genes already.

3 comments:

Janan 9:27 PM  

You should get your nephew a cat.
Then like that he will have company during the nights, and in the day, they can sleep together.
Cats are the perfect pets, especially for your cousin!

*Meow*

qy 12:26 AM  

lol my cat sleeps like 24/7

Gunz 1:46 AM  

Ha... I think garfield or bugs bunny are more suitable candidates or else they might fight with each other.