I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

AWARE

>> Sunday, April 19, 2009

I read the news in great interest recently as the political 'coup' of an organisation was virtually unheard of in Singapore until now.

What really provoked my sentiments was the way the 'coup' unfolded and the indiscriminate dispatching of the old guards who had been in AWARE for many years. Even more disturbing was their unrevealed agenda which they had evaded from answering to any of the queries.

There were many discussions on their hidden agendas and they seem to be Christian fundamentalists who seek to push their religious and anti-homosexual stance into the secular organisation which core values include non-discrimination of race, gender, religion and sexuality.

Shocking indeed, to know how far some people will go to possibly instill conservatism in people.

0 comments: