I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Back from Wet Vienna

>> Saturday, May 24, 2008

The weather was terrible from the moment we touched down at Vienna.

It rained intermittently and that took away some of our lively spirits as we were walking in the rain to different tourist spots.

Nonetheless, the opera performance at Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper) was the highlight of the trip as the vocals were superb and the interior of the opera house classically beautiful.

I've been busy planning for the remaining trips since yesterday as I gotta start my revision soon. Getting a little stressed that I haven't started studying since the end of my Quarter 3 exams.

0 comments: