I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Back from Berlin

>> Monday, May 19, 2008

Perhaps if we travel alone, we are able to know the city more intimately.

I was traveling alone in Berlin on Friday as I was the only one who went over to Berlin to find Daryl. Daryl was working and I spent the day traveling around Berlin alone.

It was an interesting experience and it was the first time that I traveled alone. I just did what I wanted and even walked until my knee ached at night.

I covered a lot of places during the 3 day whirlwind tour of Berlin and Potsdam. Tiring but worth it. I enjoyed Berlin coz there were much fewer tourists compared to Paris and Italy.

Will be heading to Vienna tomorrow.

Back on Thur morning.

0 comments: