I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Amsterdam Day Trip 2 (11 Apr) (Part 1)

>> Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Passing by tulip fields en route to Amsterdam...




Went to visit the infamous sex museum...






Tasted the tasty fries in Amsterdam...


Went to Dam Square on a better day...




Passing by a nice shopping centre...


Stopped outside Amsterdam Dungeon for a few photos...


Walking over to Rijksmuseum...







To be continued...

2 comments:

fei.pang 12:29 PM  

I think the fries at Brussels are better... Haha... =P Though I also ate fries in Amsterdam. Something warm to munch on during the cold nights... Brr...

Gunz 5:49 PM  

ha... we think that the fries in Amsterdam are nicer than Brussels. maybe coz we ate fries from different stalls.