I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Stressed

>> Thursday, April 03, 2008

I'm not just stressed, i'm very stressed. The vibrations exam papers are very tedious and require quite a lot of brain power and concepts. Preparing for this exam is hard, arduous, tough work.

It doesn't help to know that there are a lot of people doing the current exam. Which means that many people failed the vibrations exam in the past few semesters. More than twice the number of people taking Dynamics and Stability as well as Thermodynamics of Gas Turbines.

Arggg....... I think i have never been so stressed before.

I need divine help, luck and intensive preparation to pass this paper!

0 comments: