I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

6 Mar (Den Haag)

>> Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Kian Shing, Zao Min and I went Den Haag to collect our residence permits and the flowers were starting to grow.

Patch of grass outside Den Haag Centraal Station

Purple tulips

Perhaps some dogs trampled the flowers

Birds

Tranquil park

We took the tram to the immigration office and walked over from the tram stop.

Passing by a large museum

Passing by a church

The front view of the church

Young flowers

Flowers in bloom

and myself

Yellow flowers

Another species of flower

Waiting for the tram

2 comments:

Anonymous 12:31 PM  

hey, a really pretty spring sight. but it's great that all ur papers were over~ now u can go enjoy ur explorations~

Gunz 8:43 AM  

hee ya it's spring and my papers are finally over. :)