I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Wisdom of the day

>> Friday, March 28, 2008

When we are angry we say the most atrocious things. We forget ourselves and become indifferent to what we say. We blast the other person without mercy, although we may not mean those words. But words once spoken cannot be taken back and it takes a long time to forgive and forget. It is very important for us to control ourselves when we are angry. We have to exercise self-control.

Extracted from http://www.geocities.com/lauho08/words.html

I do get worked up very easily in arguments or confrontations but i am normally able to suppress my emotions. Personally i do not like confrontations or arguments as i think they bring out the worst in people. Bad names will suddenly come out from nowhere and it is sad to hear curses here and there.

0 comments: