I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Weesp & Muiden Day Trip (16 Feb, Sat) (Part 3)

>> Monday, March 17, 2008

Continuing the tour of Weesp old town center....

Inside the church (they were selling books to raise funds)

At the Old Town Hall

If only all the bank buildings are this nice

Flag

I took this photo at Laurenskerk

This shot Kian Shing took doesn't work as well though, ha....

Interesting building

Me in the middle of the road

In front of a nice church

This row of shops looks like a huge train

I wonder what is this used for

River with many ducks

We took some time to find an affordable cafe.

Lunch

and the rest of them

I had tosti hawai (ham with pineapple) for 2.40 euros

People selling colourful balloons

We went back to the train station to catch the 12.48 pm bus to Muiden. Each of us bought a strippenkaart at the train kiosk for the use of trams and buses.

Clock tower at the train station

Taking bus 110 to Muiden

0 comments: