I wanna go…



Santorini | Valletta | Giza | Istanbul



Cesky Krumlov | Seville | Sofia | Mostar



Bilbao | Petra | Moscow | Pula
I wanna watch…

I'm listening to...

Plans

>> Saturday, March 15, 2008

The exams are drawing nearer and nearer. 12 days more to our first paper.

Time is running out against us and we can only try our best to understand the 'chim' concepts within the short span of time available.

Still, we are discussing about how to celebrate after our last paper which is the Flight Dynamics exams on 7 Apr. Can't hardly wait.

I've bought coach tickets to Berlin for just 36 euros! I'll be heading to find Daryl for a 3 day weekend trip in May. Accommodation free!

My traveling schedule from April to June is as follows: Krakow, Brussels, Milan, Venice, Rome, Florence, Pisa, Paris, Berlin, Basel, Zürich, Lucerne, Interlaken, Berne.

That's excluding my 1 month backpacking trip after sch ends! Hope that i won't spend too much money. :P

0 comments: